Vision Statement: Individuals and the community of faith growing toward wholeness in body, mind and spirit, and reaching out with the love of Christ to those in need.
Mission Statement: The Human Care Ministry Team of Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church is dedicated to practice Christian love toward those in need. We propose to demonstrate this love through visitation programs, advocacy programs, and education programs that emphasize preventive health and systematic care of the body, mind and spiritual needs of our congregation and the wider community around us.
- Compassionate Friends is a team of caring and committed individuals who make visits to homebound members of the congregation. These visits ensure the homebound members stay connected and feel remembered.
- Extended Care Chapel Teams conduct monthly Sunday services, approximately 1/2 hour, at several nursing homes in Loveland.
- Through the Community Assistance Fund the church meets emergency funding needs of members and also folks who come from the community for assistance for food, gas, clothing , rent/utilities. For more info, contact Rhonda Frerichs at 970-667-4506 or email@example.com.
- Celebrate Recovery assists people with harmful "hurts, hang-ups, and habits" in small 12-step groups. This ministry meets Saturday evenings from 5:00-6:30 to help people with addictions, anger issues, family distress and other problems. Contact Rhonda Frerichs at 970-3814-3879 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you desire to have more info on Celebrate Recovery you can follow this link: Celebrate Recovery
- Stephen Ministry trains volunteers for one-one ministry of support for those struggling spiritually with life burdens and crises. More information about the Stephen Ministry program is available at their website. New videos are available here and here. Also, the PBS "Religion and Ethics" news show recently aired an eight-minute feature on Stephen Ministry.
- Ministry Meals arranges for food to be delivered to people just discharged from the hospital, mothers with new babies, and others who have a need.
- Funeral Meals: Immanuel offers a reception time and meal, if desired, following a funeral. If you would be willing to provide a salad or dessert for funeral receptions on an occasional basis, please inform the church office.
Immanuel has been involved with Habitat for Humanity in Loveland for many years. Supporting this amazing ministry and having many folks connected to Immanuel volunteer on various Build-Days throughout the years have been a blessing to the community.
If you’re interested in being part of a Build-Day and helping a Loveland family attain the dream of having their own home, contact the church office (970-667-4506 or ChurchOffice@ImmanuelLove
On-the-job training is provided. No experience necessary - just a heart for serving the Lord!
“We had an awesome Habitat for Humanity day as an Immanuel group this season. We were expecting to get rained out today but we were able to work a full day and finished more tasks than anticipated. We placed all of the trim around all of the windows and corners and started the siding for the house. The day was full of sawdust, laughter, and nail guns – WHOA!"
REGULAR SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE (begins Sept. 12, 2021)
Classic Grace Worship - 8:00am
Education Hour for all ages - 9:30am
Contemporary Joy Worship - 10:30am
SUMMER WORSHIP SCHEDULE
Classic Grace Worship - 8:00am
Outdoor Contemporary Joy Worship - 9:30am
No Education Hour during the Summer
Have questions for us? Ask!